There are as many needs as there are museums.
Find more about our course catalogue and send us a brief of your current challenge so we can see where and when you need an extra push to make your own digital breakthrough!
We created WAM Academy in 2015 to cater to more individualized and organizational needs for museums professionals with ambtions and challenges.
We offer affordable training for all museum professionals who want to make a difference in their daily practice with our network of trusted professionals.
Digital Strategy Eye Opener
The mother of all courses
An introduction to digital leadership, audience research and social media content:
- A 1 day course for groups ranging 10-30 people
- A constantly updated review of the best digital practices
- A follow up one-hour session post-workshop
For: digital beginners + museum professionals
Build your Digital Brand Strategy
Find your digital identity, rediscover your hidden talents and strengths
- A general 1 day course on digital branding for individuals and teams
- From finding your digital persona to becoming a brand
- Benchmarking and best practices from others in the field
- Your roadmap to digital branding
For: professionals from institutions undergoing a rebranding process, in need of a skills upgrade, future digital leaders
Be a Digital Strategist
Gather all the tools and start building
A general 2 day course covering the whole process of strategy building:
- Creating a strategy brief
- Audience research and segmentation
- Content Strategy
- Planning and creating your roadmap
- Digital leadership and implementation
For: professionals from institutions undergoing a digital strategic challenge, teams who want to kickstart their digital revamping plan
Implement Digital Transformation
Implement digital thinking within your museum
A general 2 day course covering the whole process of digital transformation:
- Insights on organisation models in luxury, fashion, industrial markets
- Mapping your institution’s organisational model
- Identifying your leaders and key-players
- Create your implementation workflow/roadmap
- Becoming agile
- Team building digital session
- Internal training strategy
For: museum professionals who need perspective to better conduct their digital transformation process
The Digital Strategy Process Applied to Museums
A course for students and professionals alike to become familiar with all the processes you need to master to implement a digital-related project in your institution or working environment.
From the ideation process to the implementation, we cover all the steps, complete with best practices and practical applications.
The goals are for you to get a comprehensive view of the implications of thinking digital as well as learn all about the definite do’s and don’ts, save yourself time and be cost-effective.
A 12-hour course with teaching material.
Conducting an innovative cultural project
A fundamental workshop designed for students and culture professionals willing to unlock their creativity and rethink the way they work and collaborate.
In managing cultural projects, you will increasingly have to deal with innovative technologies cross-border cooperation and a multiplicity of actors with different backgrounds.
Learn all about the resources, the essentials of design thinking and pitching your project successfully. We act as a lab and as your third eye to help you refine and perfect your ideas.
A 18-hour workshop over a week complete with teaching material.